Skip to main content

HONESTY HOUR: How Many Times Will It Take For Me To Get It Right?"

I pretty much relate to this song so much. I have tried to prove to my family that I can manage things on my own (Distant yelling from society: "WELL TRY HARDER!")

I have and I am still not giving up. I do not party nor drink at all. HONESTLY. Ask everyone that knows me...and yet there are people out there that don't trust me. People who have described me as someone who doesn't know anything. Someone who isn't responsible and doesn't have what it takes to survive alone. Well you know what? Here I am, almost finishing my first year in college and my limbs are still intact.

Everyday, I would worry about what time should I be back without the landlord nagging me. My family is quite strict about my safety that is why I am scared to do...pretty much everything.
Will they approve of this?
Will they be okay with me doing this and that?
They'll probably get mad at me for doing such.
I shouldnt..
I wouldnt..
I pretty much COULDN'T.

I am not complaining about my family worrying about my safety, it is in their nature, of course... but can they trust me on the things I do?

I actually think that they should be happy that I don't like crowded places and partying...nor drinking and smoking (forgive me but i despise those acts) and be proud that I am not addicted to anything but surfing the web.

My point is... what do they want me to do so they can take this leash out of me and let me breathe and roam even for just a bit...?

Oh wait, I know..

I still gotta graduate in college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Blind

Most of them say that being blind is hard. You wouldn't know where you are, you wouldn't know what's the color of this and that, you would't know how amazing earth is, you'll see nothing but darkness... But being blind doesn't mean you don't have any chances of living the good life in this world. You have the ears to listen, the nose to smell, the mouth to speak, and the skin to feel, and maybe, just maybe, that could be enough. You can listen to nature surrounding you. The rushing of the river, the chirping of the birds... You can smell what you're cooking and make it a perfect dish because you can smell the bad ones from the good ones... You can speak up your mind and also ask people for assistance because you can't really see them but you know they are there... And you have the skin to feel the wind sweeping on your face, the gentle touch of a person guiding you, the softness and roughness of things, and that's already enoug...

GUYS GUYS GUYS HELP HELP HELP

I just wanna ask help from you guys. I wanna know what you want me to write about in my future posts. Or maybe if you have questions, I can entertain them. You can mail me here: erisedleviosa@yahoo.com or egalimpin@gmail.com Your suggestions will greatly help and I promise to do my best on writing about your desired topic. Thanks guys!

A Marooner's Confession

I am proud to say that I am a Marooner and one of the huge fans of Maroon 5. Their songs inspire me and makes my day complete just by listening to their songs. They may not know that I exist but they know that there's someone out there listening and adoring their music and that's already enough for me. I will forever support them and be one of those stars in the sky, they may not see all the stars but they know they're there. Some people complain about my addiction to this band, and that just makes me...I don't know the exact word to express what I'm feeling but it's close to feeling disappointed. They don't know how this band saved me. They don't know how this band inspire me. They don't know how the little things that this band do makes me happy. They don't know that this band is my life. They don't know how this band's music make my heart sing. They don't know how this band makes me smile. They don't know that I love this ba...