Skip to main content

Emotionally Unstable

Feeling like giving up? Like the world is pushing you down? And having experienced being alone in a corner and you just suddenly cry? I know we've all been through this.

We have pasts that we badly want to forget but there's always something that keeps us being reminded of it. This can't be helped. We can escape from the past but is doesn't mean we can never remember it. 

Some people run from the tragic past, even I do. How do we run from it exactly? We patch it all up with something positive until it can't be noticed. I know we all do that. But all things that were just patched up has the possibility of a leakage, and that is the sad truth.

I believe everyone needs something to spill all their feelings out on. And this is how I spill all my feelings, by writing on this blog (it's 1:30 in the morning and I don't care because this is my sanctuary). This has been a pretty tough day for me and I know I'm not the only one. I had been in a verge of crying but decided against it because I can't seem to let all my tears out. It's all just a lump in the throat. I have felt this bad before and honestly, I never want to feel this way again.

In life, there will always be people who enjoys taking a pin to your balloon. It can't be helped. This is why we need to stay strong. This is why we need not to be affected by their cruelty. This is why we need to take a stand sometimes. This is why we have to stand up and be loud. We can't hide what we actually feel forever, trust me, keeping all that problems to yourself isn't working.

There's no one you can tell your problems to? Do what you do best.
Write a song
Write on your journal
Draw what you feel
Build a sculpture

Whatever you wanna do that you are sure to help relieve all your problems with.

But there's one thing clouding up our peace of mind, and that's hatred.

You had enough of that one person so you feel like you need to take revenge, and that's bad.

In the end, it's not only that person's fault, it's also yours because you did something that will make that person suffer. Doesn't sound good now, does it?

Feelings. Emotions. These are the things that we sometimes want to delete but sadly, we can't. We feel happiness, we feel joy, we feel loneliness, we feel sadness, we feel pain, and sometimes, we allow people to play with our emotions. Why? No, it's not because we're weak, it's because we see hope in people. No matter how many people have done wrong to you, you still believe they will have a change of heart, you still believe that there will be sunlight after a terrible storm, and that's not a bad thing.

We feel emotionally unstable because of our nature. No emotion is constant, am I correct?
We cry.
We laugh.
We smile.
We frown.

But that's us. We cry because we're alive. We feel pain. We laugh because we're alive. We feel happiness.

We are people. All of us are emotionally unstable. Even the best joker in this world cries, too, and that's because he's also human.

Let's make our feelings show. Don't hold back. Holding back won't change anything and it will only make you feel worse.

I know it will take some time to adjust but...keep trying. Nothing's impossible. Don't rush. Believe you have enough time. Don't hide your feelings, there will be someone out there to listen. Don't be afraid to speak up. If you don't, then you'll never know that it's already too late. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose: My Happiness or Yours?

We can’t deny that we’ve all been through this rough decision. You wanna go home but your friends want you to stay? You wanna buy your favorite shoes but your mom insists that the shoes she picked was better? You wanna be a teacher but your parents wants you to be an engineer? Those are just some of the hard decisions to think over. Whether you’ll go for what you want but the other side gets disappointed or you follow the wants of others and you just have to bear with it.  But to think of it, sometimes you have to fight for yourself. I mean, yes, you want to make them happy, but what about you? Are you gonna be happy? Yes, sometimes you have to think about others before yourself but it doesn't mean you have to do it all the time...because sometimes, people can abuse you for that. Would you want that? Definitely not. But then the thought that you're risking something over your happiness might come into mind. Take for example, your friendship. Yes, they

Maybe Life Isn't As Bad As You Think It Is

We all think that life is a challenge. An RP game that we are all a part of. We go through things that we think are our last challenge because we're just gonna pause it right there and not even think of a way to get over it. And now you're stuck at looking at a flat wall, and it's staring back at you. A tough life, that's what we all have. We have problems that we think will never arrive at our doorstep, but it did. When something goes wrong, we think that we rode the wrong train and there's no turning back. But maybe that's just how it's supposed to be. We've focused enough on the normal things that we didn't even wonder what's behind a mountain. We think that we're safe if we do things normally, and by doing things the normal way, there's nothing that can waver the norms. When we look at people smiling and laughing, we wish that our life will turn out to be like theirs, and we're not even thinking that maybe they have their own

Goodnight.

It's almost 2am and my mind is filled with reasons why I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep ... because when you've said your last "goodnight" for today, I wondered if you'll ever need me for the next couple of hours. What if you couldn't sleep, or have been woken up from a nightmare, and I wouldn't be there to tell you that everything's going to be alright? Tell me what's bothering you at 3am and I will talk to you until you fall asleep. And by then I'll bid you Goodnight. I couldn't sleep ... because when I look at the ceiling, I'd wish that by the time I look beside me, I can see you, and not this pillow missing the warmth of your skin. And maybe by then we wouldn't need to have our phone in our hands, because I would intertwine your fingers with mine, and they'd fit perfectly, almost as if it's meant to be. And we'll look at each other's eyes Not on our phones Because we wouldn't have