Skip to main content

Take Them Away From Suicide

I know most of us have thought about this act. Suicide. What makes us think about this? 





Yes. Problems, problems, problems.

We all think that dying is the gateway to solving whatever life throws at us. No existence, no problem! NO more bullying, no more stress. You're free!

But...


What do we gain from being dead? We'll have nothing to do but look at all these people breathing, talking, eating, running, walking, LIVING. Doing all the things that you can do no more. 

I don't know what it feels like to be dead (because I still get to post these stuffs) but look at it this way...


You're dead. You're a ghost. You see your family weeping over you because you killed yourself. You wanted to hug them and tell them that you're gonna be okay, but you cant, and you're not even close to being okay. You look to your left and you see your classmates, friends, and teachers whom you thought will never go to your funeral, but you see them there, tears in their eyes, regretting that they didn't spend much of their time to get to know you more. You look to your right and you saw the ones who bullied you, surprised that you see them crying, and they are mouthing the words "I'm sorry" and then you forgive them, but they'll never know because you can't talk to them. All of the people there are blaming themselves because they weren't good enough. They weren't good enough to make your life happier, and that will scar their hearts forever...



And then you'll realize you've been selfish...


Look at all these people, they have problems, too...but why are they still alive? Because they keep on moving forward. Everyone of us has a story, no one's life has ever been easy, I tell you. You might see them with a huge smile on their face but have you ever realized that they cried their self to sleep, too?

Yes, you might say "You don't know what I'm going through." That is true, I don't know what everyone's life is going through, but take a look at yourself...

Take a good look in the mirror...


You can see yourself, you are alive...

Don't listen to what others say about you. 
Looking at the mirror and you don't like what you see? Then contrast...What's more beautiful? You without cuts? Or you with cuts and you have to wear long sleeved clothes everyday just to hide them? Now tell me, which one is beautiful?



Look at your family... what are they doing?

Do you think that they have the easy life? No. Do you know what they've been through to get where they are now? No.

Now this... People have been asking me why I'm kind...

then I looked at my jolly and noisy classmate, we talked once and she said I was lucky my family is close to each other because her family wasn't...
 
I also remember this person I have met who was so kind and generous even though we just met, I never imagined that his life at home is a living hell...

then I have this one classmate who hated my guts since first year, then I heard about her family and what she's been through...



And...

I have my sister...she may look like she's always annoyed with me but I guess she never knew that I heard her fight for me because she believed I was listening to music all along...
She never knew that I got touched by her reaction when I almost got hit by a van (She almost threw her phone)


and then it hit me...

I don't wanna add up to their problems. They have enough...

Hating on one person? Forgiving is the answer. Don't put any grudge on anybody...

You know...kindness, for me, is the main key to abolish suicide from this world. Spread the love. Everyone has been through enough. Be a friend, make someone feel like they belong. 


And...


Make sure they will never hurt their selves anymore. Be there with them in everything they do...

Be a star...you might not see them sometimes, but you know that they're always there.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose: My Happiness or Yours?

We can’t deny that we’ve all been through this rough decision. You wanna go home but your friends want you to stay? You wanna buy your favorite shoes but your mom insists that the shoes she picked was better? You wanna be a teacher but your parents wants you to be an engineer? Those are just some of the hard decisions to think over. Whether you’ll go for what you want but the other side gets disappointed or you follow the wants of others and you just have to bear with it.  But to think of it, sometimes you have to fight for yourself. I mean, yes, you want to make them happy, but what about you? Are you gonna be happy? Yes, sometimes you have to think about others before yourself but it doesn't mean you have to do it all the time...because sometimes, people can abuse you for that. Would you want that? Definitely not. But then the thought that you're risking something over your happiness might come into mind. Take for example, your friendship. Yes, they

Maybe Life Isn't As Bad As You Think It Is

We all think that life is a challenge. An RP game that we are all a part of. We go through things that we think are our last challenge because we're just gonna pause it right there and not even think of a way to get over it. And now you're stuck at looking at a flat wall, and it's staring back at you. A tough life, that's what we all have. We have problems that we think will never arrive at our doorstep, but it did. When something goes wrong, we think that we rode the wrong train and there's no turning back. But maybe that's just how it's supposed to be. We've focused enough on the normal things that we didn't even wonder what's behind a mountain. We think that we're safe if we do things normally, and by doing things the normal way, there's nothing that can waver the norms. When we look at people smiling and laughing, we wish that our life will turn out to be like theirs, and we're not even thinking that maybe they have their own

Goodnight.

It's almost 2am and my mind is filled with reasons why I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep ... because when you've said your last "goodnight" for today, I wondered if you'll ever need me for the next couple of hours. What if you couldn't sleep, or have been woken up from a nightmare, and I wouldn't be there to tell you that everything's going to be alright? Tell me what's bothering you at 3am and I will talk to you until you fall asleep. And by then I'll bid you Goodnight. I couldn't sleep ... because when I look at the ceiling, I'd wish that by the time I look beside me, I can see you, and not this pillow missing the warmth of your skin. And maybe by then we wouldn't need to have our phone in our hands, because I would intertwine your fingers with mine, and they'd fit perfectly, almost as if it's meant to be. And we'll look at each other's eyes Not on our phones Because we wouldn't have