Skip to main content

If I'm Not Her

If I am not her, the person who you want to be happy with,

All I ask is for you to

Send her a good morning text the second you wake up, you'll complete her day the second she reads it.
Remind her that she's beautiful, and she'll smile every time you tell her, and maybe you'd look at her...
the way I look at you.

If I am not her, the person who you want to give your time to,

If you're busy, don't forget to check up on her. Don't send her one word replies, let her know that you want to talk to her. Ask her if everything's alright. Tell her you'll be back soon.
Always make her feel that she's not alone because I know she'd want to talk to you a lot, like I'd love to talk to you.

If I am not her, the person you last think of before you fall asleep,

Always send her a goodnight text, and don't forget your "I love you's". She'll sleep easier knowing she's just the one for you... Like I used to sleep, almost as if I was sleeping next to you. "Goodnight, I love you."

If I am not her, the person that you'd want to spend the rest of your life with,

Then please.

Let her feel.
Let her know.
Let her believe that you love her and she loves you.
Be there for her when she needs you.
Let her know that you're there for her no matter how busy you are.
Make her feel safe in your arms.
Make her laugh at your jokes
Go sing a duet,
Get the corniest romantic movie that you could ever watch together,
Take her to the movies,
Walk with her in the rain,
Kiss her in the forehead,
Tell her,
"You're the one."


And if I am not her,
Then I guess I'm not the luckiest girl in the world
To be loved by you.

You who I'd want to be happy with. I'll send you good morning texts everyday, and I'll always remind you that you are loved.

You who I'd give every second of my life to, because even if I have five homeworks due in 3 hours, I'd give you my time. I will listen to whatever you're going to say because I'm never going to let you feel left out. I got you. You got me.

You, the last person I think of before I go to sleep and the first person I think of the moment I wake up. It's you, and I know that it was always you because even if I know that you'll never get to tell me that you love me again, and if your love is for someone else,

I'll always be here to tell you that I still do.
I really do.
I love you.


But I'm not her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose: My Happiness or Yours?

We can’t deny that we’ve all been through this rough decision. You wanna go home but your friends want you to stay? You wanna buy your favorite shoes but your mom insists that the shoes she picked was better? You wanna be a teacher but your parents wants you to be an engineer? Those are just some of the hard decisions to think over. Whether you’ll go for what you want but the other side gets disappointed or you follow the wants of others and you just have to bear with it.  But to think of it, sometimes you have to fight for yourself. I mean, yes, you want to make them happy, but what about you? Are you gonna be happy? Yes, sometimes you have to think about others before yourself but it doesn't mean you have to do it all the time...because sometimes, people can abuse you for that. Would you want that? Definitely not. But then the thought that you're risking something over your happiness might come into mind. Take for example, your friendship. Yes, they

Maybe Life Isn't As Bad As You Think It Is

We all think that life is a challenge. An RP game that we are all a part of. We go through things that we think are our last challenge because we're just gonna pause it right there and not even think of a way to get over it. And now you're stuck at looking at a flat wall, and it's staring back at you. A tough life, that's what we all have. We have problems that we think will never arrive at our doorstep, but it did. When something goes wrong, we think that we rode the wrong train and there's no turning back. But maybe that's just how it's supposed to be. We've focused enough on the normal things that we didn't even wonder what's behind a mountain. We think that we're safe if we do things normally, and by doing things the normal way, there's nothing that can waver the norms. When we look at people smiling and laughing, we wish that our life will turn out to be like theirs, and we're not even thinking that maybe they have their own

A Marooner's Confession

I am proud to say that I am a Marooner and one of the huge fans of Maroon 5. Their songs inspire me and makes my day complete just by listening to their songs. They may not know that I exist but they know that there's someone out there listening and adoring their music and that's already enough for me. I will forever support them and be one of those stars in the sky, they may not see all the stars but they know they're there. Some people complain about my addiction to this band, and that just makes me...I don't know the exact word to express what I'm feeling but it's close to feeling disappointed. They don't know how this band saved me. They don't know how this band inspire me. They don't know how the little things that this band do makes me happy. They don't know that this band is my life. They don't know how this band's music make my heart sing. They don't know how this band makes me smile. They don't know that I love this ba