Skip to main content

So Caught Up

My last post was last July, and I am really..kind of.. disappointed with myself. We all know how college takes all our time and energy that we might not have any motivation to do anything as we get home, but here I am, a lazy bum, going online everyday, but never had that "push" to make me post anything here.

Reason?

I suddenly give up when I ask myself: "What am I supposed to blog about anyway?"

Ironic how I'm taking Journalism as a course in college, and there I was, giving up without even trying.

Now I won't be talking about how we shouldn't give up on our dreams, because we really shouldn't. Life gives us a lot of choices ahead and it's up to us to choose which road to take, and I know that I've taken the wrong ones.

Honestly. it's also because I've given up. I lost hope that nobody ever reads this blog of mine. I've seen successful bloggers and seen how beautiful their creations are and I know that I am still in "Level 1".

But then, blogging everyday wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe it will help me improve my writing skills even. Some people wouldn't appreciate it but I know someone out there would... And I am hoping that. In a few minutes...maybe hours...maybe days, if I ever see the ratings of my blog go up, I just wanna say, that if you're reading this right now, THANK YOU. Thank you that even though it took me quite a long time to update this blog, you took time to visit and check. I would also want to apologize to some of you who might have waited and given up hope.

If you ever want to contact me, just go HERE and you can contact me easily. If you have any concerns, let me know... or if you want me to post about something, please, don't hesitate to ask.


x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Blind

Most of them say that being blind is hard. You wouldn't know where you are, you wouldn't know what's the color of this and that, you would't know how amazing earth is, you'll see nothing but darkness... But being blind doesn't mean you don't have any chances of living the good life in this world. You have the ears to listen, the nose to smell, the mouth to speak, and the skin to feel, and maybe, just maybe, that could be enough. You can listen to nature surrounding you. The rushing of the river, the chirping of the birds... You can smell what you're cooking and make it a perfect dish because you can smell the bad ones from the good ones... You can speak up your mind and also ask people for assistance because you can't really see them but you know they are there... And you have the skin to feel the wind sweeping on your face, the gentle touch of a person guiding you, the softness and roughness of things, and that's already enoug...

A Marooner's Confession

I am proud to say that I am a Marooner and one of the huge fans of Maroon 5. Their songs inspire me and makes my day complete just by listening to their songs. They may not know that I exist but they know that there's someone out there listening and adoring their music and that's already enough for me. I will forever support them and be one of those stars in the sky, they may not see all the stars but they know they're there. Some people complain about my addiction to this band, and that just makes me...I don't know the exact word to express what I'm feeling but it's close to feeling disappointed. They don't know how this band saved me. They don't know how this band inspire me. They don't know how the little things that this band do makes me happy. They don't know that this band is my life. They don't know how this band's music make my heart sing. They don't know how this band makes me smile. They don't know that I love this ba...

An Escape

Have you ever had a problem where you just want to forget about it? What did you do to forget? Drink? Yes, most probably. Why are we always finding ways to forget? To escape? To flush all our problems in our system for a while? Or to run away from the cruelties of life even for just a moment? I'm not saying that this is bad, because it isn't. It's like being on vacation for a little while, right? It's like putting all your problems in the recycle bin but restore it all again after. It's like putting your headphones on, volumes up, and disappearing from the world even for just a few moments. But escaping from these problems have limits, too.Imagine holding on to a rope that has been supporting you for too long, can it carry you forever? No. If we escape from pain, then can we call ourselves alive? If we don't have problems, are we really human? If everything goes our way, can we consider ourselves as a player from this so-called "Game of Life?" ...