Skip to main content

"Fug It, They Won't Care"

Whenever I'm alone in public and my self-esteem's shorter than the length of your toenails, and if I really wanna do something but is too shy to do it, I'd say to myself "Fug it, they won't care."

Will you care if I'm just a stranger who just passed by? No.
Will you care if I buy food from the hotdog stand next to you? No.
Will you care if I do some lip-syncing from my favourite tunes? Probably no.
Will you care if you see me trip? Well, of course you'd hold yourself back from laughing, but it will just pass because I am just some random stranger that's hoping that you won't know my identity...at all.

Our world is full of people that's judgmental. Everyone is. You, me, your dog, your neighbor, your cow, your duck...everyone. That's why a lot of people today are scared. Scared to go out of their own shell.

Well you know what? After living away from my family for a few months (because of college), I learned that the only one that will help us survive is us. There won't be anyone to motivate you but yourself. You're the only one that can tell yourself that everything's okay, You're the only one that can lead you to that future that you always wanted. 

That's why I'm telling you that sometimes, all you gotta tell yourself is "Fug it, they won't care".

If you wanna dance, then dance.
If you wanna sing, then sing.
If you wanna be known, then go for it.
If you wanna write, then start now.

It wouldn't hurt to try. There might be ups and a lot of downs along the way, but if you push a little harder, you'll see a streak of light at the end of it. But don't stop there. Keep going, there's something more than that that awaits you. You just gotta look closely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Blind

Most of them say that being blind is hard. You wouldn't know where you are, you wouldn't know what's the color of this and that, you would't know how amazing earth is, you'll see nothing but darkness... But being blind doesn't mean you don't have any chances of living the good life in this world. You have the ears to listen, the nose to smell, the mouth to speak, and the skin to feel, and maybe, just maybe, that could be enough. You can listen to nature surrounding you. The rushing of the river, the chirping of the birds... You can smell what you're cooking and make it a perfect dish because you can smell the bad ones from the good ones... You can speak up your mind and also ask people for assistance because you can't really see them but you know they are there... And you have the skin to feel the wind sweeping on your face, the gentle touch of a person guiding you, the softness and roughness of things, and that's already enoug...

A Marooner's Confession

I am proud to say that I am a Marooner and one of the huge fans of Maroon 5. Their songs inspire me and makes my day complete just by listening to their songs. They may not know that I exist but they know that there's someone out there listening and adoring their music and that's already enough for me. I will forever support them and be one of those stars in the sky, they may not see all the stars but they know they're there. Some people complain about my addiction to this band, and that just makes me...I don't know the exact word to express what I'm feeling but it's close to feeling disappointed. They don't know how this band saved me. They don't know how this band inspire me. They don't know how the little things that this band do makes me happy. They don't know that this band is my life. They don't know how this band's music make my heart sing. They don't know how this band makes me smile. They don't know that I love this ba...

If You Have Thoughts About Suicide (Like Me)

If you have been crying in your room all night wishing to end everything, If you have been waking up thinking if you can make it through today, If your thoughts are louder than the sound of your friends pounding and endlessly knocking on your door begging you to open up, If you have ever faked your smiles and your "i'm okay's" so you don't end up crying while telling someone how you really feel, If you have ever felt like a burden to anyone that you think the best way is to disappear, and If you've ever felt too much that you need to feel something burning on your skin to remind you that you are alive, you are not alone. I thought I was going to be okay. I was healing. I was meeting with my psychiatrist once every month. I buy my medicines every week and take them regularly and on time. I was on track. I was going to be okay. Or so I thought. My family does not understand "depression" and "anxiety". They don't understand w...