Skip to main content

My Online Journal

So, this is my very own first blog about myself and everything that's happening in my life. I actually have Tumblr but it's mostly about Maroon 5. Yes, I am a proud Marooner <3

Well first of all, this blog was made out of pure...hmmm...what's the correct term...? I guess "boredom" is enough. Yes, this blog was made out of pure boredom, but there's willingness  in the corner. I just thought that since I'm always online, why not make my very own journal online as well? Honestly, when  I get home, I keep on telling myself "I should probably write on my journal now...but then again, nah, maybe tomorrow" then go online and surf the net. Been doing that for a few months now and gladly, my laziness disappeared and made this.

And also, I thought that since I'm beginning college, why not make a blog of my write-ups, right? I always loved making poems and stories and I hope that people like you might like the things that I write. It's weird but I talk to myself very often...especially when I'm alone and very very very very shy to communicate with people. But I have the bestest group of friends in the world. We call ourselves D'Vamps at school. Curious about why we named ourselves the D'Vamps? Well maybe I'll post the history of it pretty soon. If I don't and you're really curious then just remind me because I can't remember things very well.

Well that's all for now. I am actually itching to type more because the keyboard is freaking awesome but I don't know what to write about. I can actually write about my day in Boracay and seeing people shoot for "Home Sweetie Home" but I guess I'll write about that later. But for now, Cheerio!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GUYS GUYS GUYS HELP HELP HELP

I just wanna ask help from you guys. I wanna know what you want me to write about in my future posts. Or maybe if you have questions, I can entertain them. You can mail me here: erisedleviosa@yahoo.com or egalimpin@gmail.com Your suggestions will greatly help and I promise to do my best on writing about your desired topic. Thanks guys!

Being Blind

Most of them say that being blind is hard. You wouldn't know where you are, you wouldn't know what's the color of this and that, you would't know how amazing earth is, you'll see nothing but darkness... But being blind doesn't mean you don't have any chances of living the good life in this world. You have the ears to listen, the nose to smell, the mouth to speak, and the skin to feel, and maybe, just maybe, that could be enough. You can listen to nature surrounding you. The rushing of the river, the chirping of the birds... You can smell what you're cooking and make it a perfect dish because you can smell the bad ones from the good ones... You can speak up your mind and also ask people for assistance because you can't really see them but you know they are there... And you have the skin to feel the wind sweeping on your face, the gentle touch of a person guiding you, the softness and roughness of things, and that's already enoug...

A Marooner's Confession

I am proud to say that I am a Marooner and one of the huge fans of Maroon 5. Their songs inspire me and makes my day complete just by listening to their songs. They may not know that I exist but they know that there's someone out there listening and adoring their music and that's already enough for me. I will forever support them and be one of those stars in the sky, they may not see all the stars but they know they're there. Some people complain about my addiction to this band, and that just makes me...I don't know the exact word to express what I'm feeling but it's close to feeling disappointed. They don't know how this band saved me. They don't know how this band inspire me. They don't know how the little things that this band do makes me happy. They don't know that this band is my life. They don't know how this band's music make my heart sing. They don't know how this band makes me smile. They don't know that I love this ba...