Skip to main content

Kindness?

Best Friend Problem.

The most common line that people would tell me is "You're so kind" and I sometimes wonder why. Then I realized I have met all kinds of people: People who are mean to others because they have been bullied, people who are kind because they have been through a lot, people who looked kind but are actually mean, and people who looked mean but they are actually kind. Which one are you? FOr me, I don't know.

Last week, I had a serious fight with my best friend because of a boy. She got mad at me because her crush and I were texting. Of course I wondered why she had to risk our friendship over a boy and I am no interested with the boy AT ALL. She threw bad words about me and I didn't care. She ignored me for the whole week and I didn't care. She doesn't want to forgive me but I didn't care. But actually, I LOOKED like I didn't care. Every time I went home that week, I would cry in my room. I didn't feel any hatred on her because I have already forgiven her. I would talk to my online friends and they would say "You're too kind." and maybe I am but there's nothing wrong with that, right?
Am I weird for forgiving people easily? Is it weird that even though she hates my existence, I don't wanna see her hurt? Maybe...or maybe not.

"Everytime you throw bricks at me... I always forget the pain and forgive you... Then I tell myself  to give you more chances...But I don't know how many more chances because no matter how many times you stab me with a knife, I will always end up forgiving you."I sent that as a group message and another one of my best friends comforted me and that made me realize that I am not alone. The next day, before we went home, I went up to our school's rooftop and  listened to Simple Plan's song "Astronaut" because I can really relate to that song. (Try listening to it if you haven't heard it. It's an old song though)

Can anybody hear me? Or am I talking to myself. My mind is running empty, in a search for someone else who doesn'tlook right through me. It's all just static in my head.Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite? 

"Lycs?" I heard my best friend call out for me.
"Yeah?" then I answered.

I knew in that moment that someone wants to talk to me and that someone is my best friend who has been ignoring me for a week. I went down and then my prediction was right. Our best friend gave us time to talk and then we did. She started apologizing and stating her reason. She also told me that she's over him. While she was talking, I had this silly green in my face because I got nothing in my head but the thought that my bestfriend that was once lost is finally back. And before I thought I'll never have her back, but I'm glad that she is.


So, how to regain friendship back?
Forget about pride, learn how to forgive. Yes, forgiving is really hard but sometimes you have to sacrifice for the better good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Blind

Most of them say that being blind is hard. You wouldn't know where you are, you wouldn't know what's the color of this and that, you would't know how amazing earth is, you'll see nothing but darkness... But being blind doesn't mean you don't have any chances of living the good life in this world. You have the ears to listen, the nose to smell, the mouth to speak, and the skin to feel, and maybe, just maybe, that could be enough. You can listen to nature surrounding you. The rushing of the river, the chirping of the birds... You can smell what you're cooking and make it a perfect dish because you can smell the bad ones from the good ones... You can speak up your mind and also ask people for assistance because you can't really see them but you know they are there... And you have the skin to feel the wind sweeping on your face, the gentle touch of a person guiding you, the softness and roughness of things, and that's already enoug...

A Marooner's Confession

I am proud to say that I am a Marooner and one of the huge fans of Maroon 5. Their songs inspire me and makes my day complete just by listening to their songs. They may not know that I exist but they know that there's someone out there listening and adoring their music and that's already enough for me. I will forever support them and be one of those stars in the sky, they may not see all the stars but they know they're there. Some people complain about my addiction to this band, and that just makes me...I don't know the exact word to express what I'm feeling but it's close to feeling disappointed. They don't know how this band saved me. They don't know how this band inspire me. They don't know how the little things that this band do makes me happy. They don't know that this band is my life. They don't know how this band's music make my heart sing. They don't know how this band makes me smile. They don't know that I love this ba...

If You Have Thoughts About Suicide (Like Me)

If you have been crying in your room all night wishing to end everything, If you have been waking up thinking if you can make it through today, If your thoughts are louder than the sound of your friends pounding and endlessly knocking on your door begging you to open up, If you have ever faked your smiles and your "i'm okay's" so you don't end up crying while telling someone how you really feel, If you have ever felt like a burden to anyone that you think the best way is to disappear, and If you've ever felt too much that you need to feel something burning on your skin to remind you that you are alive, you are not alone. I thought I was going to be okay. I was healing. I was meeting with my psychiatrist once every month. I buy my medicines every week and take them regularly and on time. I was on track. I was going to be okay. Or so I thought. My family does not understand "depression" and "anxiety". They don't understand w...